Things to do
Epic Discovery Activities on Vail Mountain
Vail Mountain open for summer fun June 17 – October 2! Enjoy a scenic gondola ride up Vail Mountain from Vail Village and Lionshead. Atop Eagle’s Nest, you’ll find Vail’s Epic Discovery activities and dining options. Atop Gondola One, you’ll be delighted with spectacular views and dining options. Both gondolas provide access to Vail Mountain’s network of hiking and biking trails! Grab a map and explore!
Epic Discovery Returns!
Vail Mountain’s Epic Discovery returns with the Forest Flyer Mountain Coaster, Eagle’s Nest Tubing Hill, Marmot Mini Kid’s Tubing Hill, kids zipline, bungee trampoline, Paramount Peak Climbing Wall, Gore Creek Mini Golf and more.
- Open daily: June 17 – September 5, 10am – 4pm
- Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday: September 9 – October 2, 10am – 4pm
Epic Discovery Adventure Pass
The best way to experience all the fun at Vail Mountain’s Epic Discovery is to purchase an Adventure Pass. The pass includes 3 total rides on the Forest Flyer Mountain Coaster and unlimited uses on all other activities you meet restrictions for: Little Eagle Kids Zipline, Bungee Trampoline, Paramount Peak Climbing Wall, Marmot Mini Kids Tubing, Eagle’s Nest Tubing and Mini Golf.
Vail Mountain Gondola Summer Dates:
- Open daily June 17-Sept. 5, then Fridays to Sundays weekly through Oct. 2
- Gondola One will operate for scenic rides on June 11 & 12 during the GoPro Mountain Games.
- Scenic gondola rides, gondola-accessed hiking, and bike haul will be available from both Vail and Lionshead Villages (snow melt and weather dependent). Gondolas will access mountaintop food and beverage at MidVail and Eagle’s Nest.