2021 SHAMROCK SHUFFLE
March 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
2021 SHAMROCK SHUFFLE PRESENTED BY THE KRUEGER FAMILY
COVID-19 Protocols & Guidelines for Winter Race Events
These rules are to preserve the health and safety of our participants and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Races will be limited to 75 participants total.
- Races will start in waves of 25 people, 10-15 minutes apart depending on venue and other logistics.
- Racers are asked to leave the venue immediately after finishing their race.
- At this time, races will NOT include an after party or award ceremony.
- Names of raffle winners will be drawn prior to the race and posted at the finish line. Winners can pick up prizes upon completion of race before exiting venue.
- Results will be posted online. There will not be an in-person protest period. Participants will have 24 hours after race to protest via email. After protest period closes, top three finishers in each category will be announced and awards will be mailed.
- Registration will be online ONLY. There will be no day of registration.
- Social distancing guidelines of six feet between individuals will be strictly enforced for racers and spectators.
- Starting positions will be designated to ensure six feet of distance between competitors.
- Participants will be required to wear face masks when registering/picking up their bib, at the start line and upon completion of their race. Racers do not need to wear masks while during the race.
- Racers agree to NOT attend if they have any symptoms or exposure risks as listed by the CDC guidelines.
- If racers cannot participate due to illness or exposure to illness, registration fees will be credited to their account to be used for another race without penalty.
- At-risk populations are discouraged from participating.
- Anyone not adhering to these procedures will be asked to leave.
ONLINE REGISTRATION | COURSE MAP | DRIVING DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 9 a.m., 9:10 a.m. and 9:20 a.m.
Where: Vail Nordic Center
Price: Pre-registration – $30 adults/$20 students
Due to COVID safety protocols and public health orders, participation is limited to 75 people total and no day-of registration will be available.
Online registration closes at 9 p.m. on Friday.
Race Day Bib Pickup: Vail Nordic Center beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Pre-Race Bib Pickup: TBD
Bag Drop: Extra clothing can be stored at the finish line
Categories: 5k and 10K options. Results will be broken down by gender, age (19 and Under; 20-39; 40-59; 60+) and equipment (snowshoes or winter running device).