Soul on Snow
Celebrate Vail Mountain’s 60th Anniversary and the National Brotherhood of Skiers 50th Summit with
an epic concert on the snow.
February 7 | Golden Peak | 6PM
Mix Master Mike
Entertainment begins at 6PM in the
Golden Peak Base Area, just below Gopher Hill Lift (#12). A ticket is required for entry.
February 5: Opening Ceremony and Parade
Solaris Plaza | 3:30 – 5pm
DJs Kutz, DSmooth, Bsharp, and Ike T
February 5: Greg Gadson’s Story
CO Snowsports Museum | 5PM
In collaboration with the Vail Veterans Program, we welcome Greg Gadson to share his inspiring story of courage in the face of great adversity
ART @ Vail Library | January & February
- The 50th Anniversary celebration of the National Brotherhood of Skiers – exhibit by Lamont Joseph White
- Come see a selection of prints by Lamont Joseph White on display in the Community Room during Library hours.
Lamont Joseph White
While born and raised in the NYC metro area, Lamont Joseph White has a deep love and connection to mountain spaces. Thematically, inclusion is crucial in his artwork. “Skiing In Color” is a celebration of representation and inclusion in the ski and outdoor spaces.
Colorado Snowsports Museum| February
- A guest-curated exhibition on the National Brotherhood of Skiers through the lens of fashion, art, and history by Lamont Joseph White
- With the NBS celebrating its 50th anniversary with us in Vail, we urge you to stop by to learn more about the important story of the members of the NBS.
- After decades of bringing together and empowering thousands of Black snow sport enthusiasts across the country, the groundbreaking organization continues to promote positive change in the outdoor industry and change perspectives about who belongs on the slopes.
ART In Public Places | February
- An original oil on canvas painting by Lamont Joseph White.
- The work, which measures 48 x 36 inches, is titled Towering
- On display at the Colorado Snowsports Museum through the ski season.
- Following this, it will become a permanent work of art in the town’s public art collection.