Vail Arts Festival
June 18 - June 20
Vail Arts Festival Overview
Vail is home to one of the most spectacular resorts in the world. Located just 90 minutes west of Denver, this well-known, year-round international vacation destination is also a haven for passionate art enthusiasts.
In order to capitalize on this passion and showcase the wealth of talent within the community and beyond, the Vail Arts Festival was created. Consisting of a three-day outdoor celebration, the festival provides access to a broad array of genres.
Situated at the base of Vail mountain in beautiful Lionshead Mall, the festival offers visitors a rare opportunity to interact with artists up close and witness the actual creative process firsthand.
In 2021, the Vail Arts Festival will be celebrating its 36th anniversary, maintaining its title as Vail’s longest-running outdoor art festival. This year’s festival will feature over 60 artists from 22 states, exhibiting art in 13 different mediums.
Helping to kick off Vail’s busy summer season, an estimated 15,000 people are expected to attend throughout the three-day period, making the Vail Arts Festival a unique mountain experience for guests of all ages!
Art Festival Talking Points
- Friday, June 17th (9:30AM – 6PM)
- Saturday, June 20th (9:30AM – 6PM)
- Sunday, June 21st (9:30AM – 4PM)
- Lionshead/Arrabelle at Vail Square. Open air with booths and entertainment throughout the entire area.
- More than 60 artists chosen out of more than 185 applicants will be present to discuss and sell their art.
- Emerging Artists who have won a contest to have a chance to be “discovered” in this high-level art show.
- Youth artist(s) contest winners also featured.
- Artists come from at lease 22 different states showing their best work in a plethora of mediums.
THINGS TO DO:
- Learn more about the artists direct from the source.
- Enjoy strolling entertainment.
- Kids Creative Kingdom open to younger attendees to create their own memories and masterpieces.
- A fantastic opportunity to combine the natural beauty of both hand-made art with nature’s own masterpieces in exquisite Vail in summertime. Many other simultaneous events and activities to fit every person’s vacation dreams.
- 90 miles west of Denver directly off Interstate 60.
- Parking is FREE, and bus service around the entire resort area is FREE.