The Wine Classic at Vail
August 6 - August 8
The Wine Classic at Vail presents the wine festival you’ve always dreamed of – crowd-less! Join us August 5th-7th to taste from hundreds of high-end wines, spirits and beers nestled in Vail.
The Classic’s Grand Tasting features an impressive selection of hundreds of domestic and international wines, plus premium craft beer and spirits. In an effort to provide a better and safer tasting experience for our patrons, we’ll be hosting multiple sessions of the Grand Tasting. All sessions will feature the same beverages and samples. Located in beautiful Vail, Colorado prepare for a unique sensory immersion.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A host of quality international wine and spirits
- Unlimited wine samples
- Compostable, single-use cups to avoid contaminations
- Mask usage in designated areas
- Limited attendance of 175 people per 90-minute session
- Beautiful outdoor venue nestled in the mountains
- Very limited food options! Please visit our local restaurants before or after your tasting
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, including infants or children, and you must show valid photo ID. The Classic urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.