‘Tis the season to show gratitude and reflect on all of the people and things in our lives that we are thankful for, especially as we all rebuild from the recent challenges. In Vail, we are doing just that and would like to share with you 5 reasons we are especially thankful this Thanksgiving Season.
- We are thankful for YOU, and those who have traveled here to spend their holiday in Vail. Whether visiting with family or friends, traveling great distances or short drives, visiting for weeks or just a day, we greatly appreciate you choosing Vail as a place to adventure, recharge and build lifelong memories.
- We are thankful for the beautiful, natural environment surrounding our quaint villages. We recognize that our environment and natural resources should never be taken for granted, and we strive to sustain the natural resources we have been given.
- We are thankful for the incredible employees that collectively make Vail a world-renowned destination. We understand that it can be challenging working in a resort town, and greatly appreciate the commitment everyone makes to their job, to their customers and to Vail.
- We are thankful to the Vail community and incredible partnerships formed among the various organizations and people, all working towards common goals and joining together in tough times to continue to bring the Vail experience to life.
- We are thankful for the incredible winter season that is upon us! With Vail Mountain now open, an incredible lineup of early-season events, restaurants and shops buzzing, the 2021-22 winter season is a reason to be thankful and celebrate.
As you celebrate this Holiday season, join us in giving thanks and showing gratitude to all those in your life! And, from Vail, we wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!